Before I close I must acknowledge the amazing resilience and focussed leadership of our founding Chair Roger Grasby, no stranger himself to overcoming debility by challenging the way, and founding Finance Director, Sharon Hardcastle, whose innate financial prudence and foresight and detailed scenario planning has kept us safe, investing wisely and ambitiously, in line with our values and strategic mission. Together with all of Spectrum’s committed and talented Board members they have provided unswerving leadership, support, guidance and spirit for which I am indebted
I encourage you to read on and learn how Spectrum has expressed its social impact
– how we tackle inequalities head on
– how we lead on improving population health
– how we enhance the experience of care for those who find themselves with expressed vulnerabilities
..and enabled by:
– our leadership, partnership working and innovation
– our commitment to ‘giving back’ to the communities we serve
– our investments in being the best professionals we can be
To all our amazing and selfless staff, past and present and our generous Strategic Leadership Team my gratitude runs deep for it is only because of their passion, their drive for success, their bravery, their achievements for patients, service users, partners and stakeholders that we have far exceeded any of the expectations for a once-small, locally-based healthcare provider in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Our achievements are also the successes of our partners and our commissioners and I invite you to contact us to explore future opportunities across England and to imagine what we can accomplish together.
Dr Linda Harris OBE
Spectrum Community Health CIC