What we offer
York Drug and Alcohol Service provide a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions, including a tailored, 12-step support programme to help you on your recovery journey.
Our experienced team of professionals will work with you to provide an initial assessment and under your needs.
We also provide:
- One-to-one support and group recovery options
- Community alcohol detoxification
- Substitute prescribing
- Help to support your friends and family
- Relapse prevention advice and planning
- Signposting to partner services
We actively encourage everyone who works with us to take ownership over their recovery plan to make sure it’s right for each individual, giving you the best chance at a successful recovery.