You are invited to Wakefield’s 2nd Staff Wellness Summit
Showcasing Great Practice in the Wakefield District and how to foster a culture of Workplace Wellness. With the recent launch of the NHS Interim People Plan, at the Summit you’ll learn more about Staff Health & Wellbeing, gain tips and advice on how you can look after your staff, find out about the Equally Well UK Pledge and connect with health colleagues in the Wakefield District.
Thursday 10th October 2019
9.30am to 4.30pm, Cedar Court Hotel, Denby Dale Rd, Calder Grove, Wakefield WF4 3QZ
We will have a range of Key Speakers and workshops covering topics such as: mindfulness, sleep, alcohol, mental health.
Poor staff health and wellbeing costs the UK economy around £100 billion a year and 37% of UK businesses have seen an increase in stress-related absence.
Who should attend:
- Health & Wellbeing Champions, carers and workplace health advocates
- Staff Champions and advocates
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Public, private and voluntary sector managers and senior leaders
- Voluntary Sector agencies
- Team Leaders, matrons, volunteer leaders, charity managers
- Healthcare professionals
- HR Managers and Leads, academics
For relevant organisations, participation in this initiative also allows you to meet CQUIN targets.
(Limited places available)
Queries and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org