We take your privacy very seriously, therefore, we urge you to read this privacy statement.
Who we are
We ‘Spectrum People’ (charity no 1152437) are a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the Date Protection Act (1998) ie we are responsible for, and control the processing of your personal information.
What we do with the information we collect
We safely store your information to use to match you to suitable sessional work/volunteering opportunities by matching your skills and abilities to the needs of other organisations and projects. In addition the information you give about your next of kin will be used in the event of an emergency so that we may contact them directly on your behalf. We will also use information around your medication and any trigger issues to ensure your safeguarding and that of others.
We may also use your information in evaluation of our programmes and publicity of our achievements.
Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with: Law enforcement agencies and other agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity and to ensure safeguarding
Keeping your information secure
We will use technological/organisational measures to keep your information secure.
What rights do you have?
Right to request a copy of your information. You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request) if you would like a copy of some or all of it please:
- email, call or write to us (using the contact details below)
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information you want a copy of
Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold free of charge. If you would like to do this, please:
- Contact us using the contact details below
- Let us have enough information about you, and
- Let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with
- You also have the right to ask us to remove your information from our database (please note that if you have separately given consent for your image/audio material to be used for social media purposes we cannot delete such material).
If you have any queries or questions about the data we hold please contact us at Spectrumpeople@spectrum-cic.nhs.uk