Getting Involved with Spectrum People
Here at Spectrum People, we wouldn’t be able to offer some of our great activities without the help of our volunteers. We look for a variety of volunteers with different skills and attributes:
- You are friendly, outgoing, polite and enthusiastic
- You can be relied and trusted to work with a variety of people with differing needs
- You are confident in being able to communicate and engage with people from a variety of social backgrounds
- You have a calm disposition, and are able to cope in stressful situations
- You can work well within a small team of people
- You can confidently work to the charity policies, procedures and guidelines.
Whether you are one of our general volunteers or work within a specific activity, some of your tasks could include:
- Delivering current activity requirements you are involved in
- Suggesting and developing new activities for our charity users
- Attending associated meetings, groups and discussion sessions
- Being a vital link in communicating with our charity users and charity employees.
If you are interested in becoming one of our volunteers, please download our current Volunteer Request Form, follow the instructions and we will be in touch to discuss what happens next with you.