Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea Testing
If you live in Barnsley, you can request your free chlamydia & gonorrhoea testing kit by completing a form here. Your test will arrive by post in an unmarked envelope, with full instructions. Don’t forget to return the test to us as soon as possible.
Online STI Testing
Alternatively, you can register with our online STI testing provider. Here’s how it works:
- Register for our online service here
- Choose how you would like to receive your testing kit – pick up from our clinic or posted to you
- Complete the test and send your testing kit back
- UK will notify you of your results by email or text, within a few days
The online testing service may not be appropriate if:
- you are under 16 years of age
- you have symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- you have already tested positive and need treatment
- you require a vaccination e.g. hepatitis A, B or HPV
- someone you had sex with told you they have an STI
If you think you need urgent care, please contact one of our clinics here.