There are services available nationwide to help anyone who might be a victim of sexual abuse or rape.
- NSPCC – National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Barnados – UK’s leading Children’s Charity
- SARC – if you are the victim of a sexual assault, SARC services can help you
- Survivors UK – help victims of male rape and sexual abuse
- Support Line UK – Victims of rape and assault
- Safeline – Working with victims of abuse
- The Runaway helpline – If you are feeling like running away or are away from home
- Crazy life – Taking action on issues surrounding rape and mental health
- Rape Crisis Centre – Find your nearest one here
For details of organisations you can speak to in Wakefield, Barnsley and Wigan and Leigh please visit our page for Sexual Abuse and Rape support.