Working at Spectrum
At Spectrum, we pride ourselves on having a high quality, dynamic and passionate team of healthcare and corporate professionals.
We recruit into a range of clinical roles, including: GPs, nurses, pharmacists and clinical support staff and other healthcare professional roles. Our corporate teams are skilled across finance, administration, performance and analysis, quality assurance, marketing and communications, IT, HR and other specialist disciplines.
In our latest Staff Survey
– 85% of staff enjoy doing their job
– 79% of staff would recommend Spectrum’s services to Family or Friends
– 86% of staff are empowered by their line manager to make decisions
– 92% of staff feel their line manager trusts them
– 83% of staff are satisfied with their line manager’s leadership
As a growing not-for-profit social enterprise we are always looking for new talent to help us to deliver our organisational visions and values with drive, knowledge and enthusiasm to enable us to continue to evolve, develop and grow and to make an impact on the people we seek to help.
If we sound like the organisation you want to work for, take a look at our current job vacancies.
We also offer volunteering opportunities with our charity, Spectrum People. Visit our charity pages to find out more.