Working for a Social Enterprise
Spectrum Community Health is a Community Interest Company and a Social Enterprise. This means:
- we are a not-for-profit organisation, with our focus centred on people – our service users and patients, our staff, our partners. Unlike private companies, our goal is not to make profits. Any surpluses we make are reinvested back into services and initiatives for the community, such as our charity, Spectrum People.
- we have a clear social mission to help vulnerable people and bring positive change
- we can operate more flexibly and innovatively
- we are part of the voluntary and community sector
- we are people-focused, working for and with our patients, service users, partners and staff
- our Staff Satisfaction levels are higher than in other comparable health sectors and we have a very committed teams and individuals who are empowered to make a difference